Thursday, January 10, 2008

about last night,

We were having dinner. It was a nice one. A nice dinner with him.

Nice should be relative. It's supposed to be relative. How come I know (or I knew) that the dinner was nice when it was the first time I've had dinner with him? I mean dinner with them.

Supposedly there were 7 of them, minus him. How come I only saw a couple or three of them? But I'm certain there were seven of them there. I know I had dinner with eight.

I can't recall what we were talking about, though.

Sad.

But I know I had dinner with them. Funny that he actually fit in that tree house. He did actually fit well in that table intended for 7. And the chair. Ooh. That tiny chair. With all that jolly-ness and beard? Not to mention the belly and the red felt-like, uhm, clothes? Hah. Yeah. He did fit well.

How come Grumpy wasn't so grumpy when he was there? Was Grumpy there? He should've been there. I know the seven of them were complete. Yeah. Grumpy was there. And Sneezy. And Doc. Can't remember the other names, though. Maybe I would remember all seven names if we'd have dinner again later.

And yeah, maybe Santa would be there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment