Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i'm guessing that this is due to sheer boredom too

Most people I know were stricken by this thing called love. Or so
I think. Or so they think.

The Crush. I have this friend whom, lately, has been a source of amusement of this person whom we shall call, "The Crush". He's sort of kinikilig and is going back to the ancient practices of the "collegiala" (Yeah, you're not getting me wrong. My he friend is a collegiala. And mind you he's not gay, he's just really some collegiala inside.). Now they're sort of going out and I'm sort of terribly missing that person whom I enjoy drinking with. (And the kuwento. Oh man.)

Love that's sort of lost. One friend seems to have her "love life" tricked by mysticism. She has mastered the art of staring at blank walls and has drunk every alcoholic drink she can get ahold of. Quoting from her, "I'm miserable. And dying."

Cheese Decays. Due to sheer boredom, and after I disagreed to identify what "love is", Aden and I threw some "cheesy lines from songs" yesterday (Yeah, that's our lazy Sunday afternoon there.) , making me download songs by ate Shawee.

What's with the moon in Leo?

I think I'd get some sleep for a few hours more.

No comments:

Post a Comment