Monday, August 13, 2007

bagong tulog

Now my mind is constantly drifting to feelings that are unseen. Sleep is terrible in keeping people sane. It often brings me to things that I don't think should even be spoken of, like the haunting past and the much more haunting future; the scary and the lovely - the unknown. They're too beautiful to be ruined by the mind.

There's this thing about sleep that makes you feel tired, more of makes you realize how beaten up your body actually is. I mean, it's crazy. You go to sleep and defy the purpose of it after doing so, like sleeping off a headache then waking up with another headache which one gets as a result of over-sleeping
(Yeah, when one has a headache, no matter how long one sleeps, it doesn't seem to be enough.)

Another terrible thing about sleep (or after sleep, technically speaking) - it makes one feel more alone, and I think that that's one powerful word there. It's like starving the soul.

Now that's terrible and difficult and sad.

I think I'll just stay awake for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment