Monday, February 11, 2008

If women were pets,

we would have been cats.

When a cat makes lambing, its sweeter - kasi they don't usually do it.

I miss my cat. I miss its furry body and its smell that reminds me to have it bathed. I miss its distinct air of sophistication and its refusal of negligence. I miss Rar badly :(

He was here when everything seemed strange and not quite right. We would often end up in habulan till we were both exhausted, then we'll talk. Nice conversation. Him and his human.

He'd often cry in the middle of the night. Somehow he knows that I'm just there, awake and troubled too. He'd stare at me while I go though pages and pages of books like Cell Biology and MorphoAna. If only he knew that my block mates and I and tons of scientists were responsible for the death of his family.

I miss how its stare manipulates me. I miss how it makes me do things without even asking me to do so. Rar abandoned our home a few days after I left. Either he missed me, or he knew what was really happening.

Something tells me that that cat was me.

And now he's just nowhere to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment